Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Family




The entire family loves Ruby, infact the girls fight over her. I have to watch constantly for kids sneaking up her and stealing her way. I am glad that she is so loved, our family is finally complete!
Other than that, we are enjoying a peacefull summer. The last of our Fall orders are being shipped out at the warehouse, and our Spring line is starting to show at tradeshows this month.

We painted our house this week too....(don't worry, we didn't do the work). I love it, it is a beautiful dark grey/green with black and cream accents, and a rust colored door. It sounds odd, but it looks really really good, it is very Northwest/Oriental looking. I will post pics sometime.....

7 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Your kids don't know how lucky they are to have a photographer for a mom who takes such beautiful pictures! I so wish I had that talent. Ruby is perfect...I can't wait to see pictures of the newly painted house! Sounds fun. Miss you guys!

biddles and scootch said...

Thanks!! We might be down there in Oct...for the opening of our showroom in LA!! YEAHHH

Anonymous said...

You will like my kitchen! It's green with cream shelves and white/cream pottery and black accents. And the only color accent is a poppy orange!! Weird. I will post some pictures next week or so when we finish the molding.

Ruby is just gorgeous and I can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just your new fall line on your friends website. It is awesome! I want the little red jacket. I am off to your website to see it. Yeah!

Louise said...

Did all your kids have such cute hair? She could be one of my babies.

Anonymous said...

Hi - what a beautiful family you have. Ruby is a doll! and I can't believe how much Brooklyn has grown. Good to hear from you! When's your next trip to Georgia?

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

what a beautiful new grandbaby I have...can't wait to hold her!