Monday, May 12, 2008

We "heart" Chuck E Cheese!

Ok, so normally I HATE chuck e cheese, but this was the best and easiest party ever!

Lily turned 6 on saturday, and she decided she wanted to go to chuck e cheese...grrrr. But they have this new party system, and it is fantastic! The parents don't have to do a thing...right up my ally! You have your own party host, and she entertains the kids, feeds the kids, gets drinks, leads them in dances, lights the candles, cuts the cake, serves the cake, and best of all she does all of the clean up!! And they provide the cake & goody bags!

Lily had a great time with her friends!


I highly recommend it!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I wish we had a chuck E cheese here. My kids would go crazy.

When do you leave? Are you so excited? Take lots and lots of photos! And tell me how you like it. Adam has never been and I would love to know the best places to go.

Oh, and could I borrow your backpack? We leave on Saturday morning, so if you could send it ASAP, I would be your best friend. :)

Love you!

A Rosie Family said...

Sounds PERFECT!! Tell little Lilly Happy B-day from us!

SHANNA said...

what the heck! ruby looks so big in that picture with bids. happy b-day lily!! sounds like so much fun!!

Nikki said...

That does sound like your cup of tea, me on the other hand thats my favorite thing to do is planning and decorating etc...for birthday parties. As you know I go all out.

Ruby looks like shes 3!!! I can't believe how big she's gotten. I can't wait to give her kiss tomorrow, even though I know I'll be doing the cooking and cleaning while I'm there!!! see ya.

Hess Fam said...

Happy Birthday Miss Lilly! You are such a beauty! I can't believe how old Ruby is getting. I am dying for her shoes!