Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And the award goes to........


I received an email last week, that was great news and surprising news! See below; 















Congratulations!
Hula Mula is one of the 2008 Earnie Award Nominees
in the Best New Brand Category for Design Excellence.

Earnshaw’s 32nd Annual Earnie Awards honors design excellence in children’s fashion. Retailers nationwide selected nominees in a variety of categories, representing all distribution tiers. The winners are selected exclusively by retailers’ votes. Earnshaw’s will announce the winners in October. (at ENK, during a dress up dinner event...LOL)

The Earnie Awards ballot is included in the August Earnshaw’s and online at earnshaws.com. Retailers’ votes must be received by September 8, 2008.

In order to promote your nomination and thank the children’s apparel retailers for their support, I invite you to include a display advertisement in the September or October issues of Earnshaw’s. Winners will be spotlighted with advertising and editorial coverage in the November Earnshaw’s.

Being selected as one of only three manufacturers in your category is a significant achievement.


I wish you the best of luck in the award competition, and continued success.

10 comments:

SHANNA said...

WOW!!! what a huge honor.... congratulations!! are ya'll going to the fancy dinner? that would be so fun. how exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, hotshot! October works for me! CAn't wait to cheer you on! :)

Krystal said...

Congratulations! You are seriously so amazing. I'm sure you'll win it!

Rboot said...

Great news! So that's why you'll be in NY in October. So, who designed the Hula Mula line you or Trent?

Dad

A Rosie Family said...

Congratulations Melissa! You really are amazing and I am not at all surprised by the award! What a fun NY trip it will be!

Hess Fam said...

WHAT???!!! Melissa...you are crazy. A HUGE congrats to you guys. That is so awesome! And I love that picture!

Nikki said...

wow cool. so do we get to go to this formal dress dinner or is just you guys? i'm not inviting myself i was just wondering.

biddles and scootch said...

thanks~~ the event is in NY...so just Trent and I will attend it. And yes, I designed Hula Mula...not Trent. LOL

Amy C said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting! I'm sure you'll win :)

Erickson Family said...

That is amazing!! You are super woman! I don't know how you do it. I'd love to spend a day in your shoes ;)