Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter!









I didn't have the energy to take great pics this year...after having the flu all last week, I barely had time to put some baskets togther!
The kids were so excited. They were up at 6am...waiting to see if the easter bunny came. Our Easter bunny hides the baskets and the kids have to find them with the clues left behind.
Well...poor Otto didn't understand this, and when he woke up, he ran down stairs to see his basket and when it wasn't there he just broke out crying and was so upset that the Easter bunny didn't come. So, we were forced out of bed to hunt for those baskets way too early in the morning. By 10am Otto had eaten all of his easter candy!

1 comment:

Hess Fam said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you started a blog. Your kids look ADORABLE...but that's nothing new! YOU look so cute preg. I love your belly. I hope you are feeling well and I'm so excited to see you when you come.