Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cali Baby!

Over the weekend we traveled to LA for a few reasons, all of which were work related. ...even though it was a fun lil vaction and Megan got to do my hair!! Yeah.
So, first ee went to the LA market to do some research on getting a corporate showroom for Knuckleheads.
2nd we had a wonderful photo shoot for our new spring 08 catalog. The photographer hired a child model from an agency, and also hired a stylist and hair and make up. It was a fun experience. Otto had a blast with it, and loved the beach.
3rd, Trent got to surf!
So, here are some of my fav pics from the shoot.






1 comment:

Hess Fam said...

Okay so I got to see all of the pics last night at the Rosenlof's. SOOOOO CUTE!! I love the new line! I'm sick of this. I know I say it everytime...but you need to GET YOUR BUNS TO CA!!!! I so wish you lived here. I had so much fun with you the short time we hung out.