Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Black food


Ok, so I am addicted to these not healthy and probably really fattening little cakes...and I stash them around the house. I gave Otto a little bite of one before he went to bed. Then the next morning, Trent was up getting him breakfast (while I was snoozing away) and Otto throws a fit that he wants, "Black Food" so, trent is trying to figure out what black food is, and Otto keeps getting madder and madder, so Trent says, "show me the black food" and Otto points way up high in the pantry to a "hidden" box and when trent pulled it down, it was my stash of little debbies, and Otto says, "yes, black food". So, now my secret is out and if you come to my house and if you are offered, "black food" Please do not be offended, it is only Little Debbies!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! And those look yummy! I have a stash of popsicles and drumsticks. I eat about 4 each night! nice...

biddles and scootch said...

LOL....Yeah, but your butt isn't as big as mine!!! I am a hog!!

Hess Fam said...

I love this post. I'm so guilty of hiding food and trying to get away with it! Can we talk about how cute Brooklyn is? MODEL! I LOVE her bangs cut like that. She looks amazing. Hula Mula looks like it's taking off! I'm SO excited! Collin is too! ;) I hope you're feeling well. Email me your address again so I can send you a little somethin'! Miss you.

biddles and scootch said...

Whatcha sendin????
Here is my addy;
218 NW 131st street
vancouver, wa 98685

Thanks!!!!