Thursday, June 28, 2007

last one for tonight....

Ok...so this room is a work in progress...it is the baby nursery/guest room. The theme is modern/shabby. The color is actually Tiffany Box Blue...this pics look a little bright. So, almost everything will be white....with some pink. I want to paint the crib white still...but that might take some time.
I just got this bedding back from my manufacturers, they did a little side job for me.....I asked for a little favor. I could not find all white crib bedding anywhere.....so I had it made for me! LOL.
Anyhow....we still need to add artwork, a vintage mirror, shelves, lamp shade, etc, etc.
But I am happy so far....now I just need this baby to come!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! And the maple doesn't look bad. But if you do paint it white, It will look awesome, and even if it chips, it will add to the whole shabby look. So pretty!

biddles and scootch said...

Thanks~ I agree....I need help with the window treatments too....any ideas???

Anonymous said...

It's really easy to sew a loose roman shade. And you could do some sort of vintage pink pattern? That would be really pretty with the blue and white...

Hess Fam said...

That looks so fun. I love that color. I need to know what this baby's name is going to be so I can make you a fun letter. Also, I saw some cool gold mirrors at Target of all places that looked kind of vintage-ish. Have fun with the decorating!

biddles and scootch said...

oohh...gold mirrors? that sounds cool....I will have to check it out! Still not sure on the baby name...I keep changing my mind. I guess we will wait and see what she looks like!!

Anonymous said...

How was the baptism?