Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Blessing Day

We had a wonderfull weekend, filled with family visiting for Ruby's blessing. Melanie and Tyson (along with Nash and Mya) were here and Nanny and Poppy came from Atlanta. The cousins had a great time playing together...well, except for Nash and Lily (lets just say that Lily is a bit bruised, but I am sure Nash is too). Mya is a midget and never stopped eating the entire weekend! I am not kidding....and she is a funny lil thing. Ruby was a perfect baby for the blessing, she didn't make a sound.
Daddy is so proud of her, and he held her high up to the sky after the blessing to show the entire congregation his baby girl, it was very sweet. It was a happy/sad feeling to know that this was my last baby to be blessed......

6 comments:

Louise said...

you and ruby look so good together!! what a wonderful day for you guys! say hi to tyson and melanie!

Anonymous said...

Ruby is gorgeous. And I love the blessing dress. And your hair is so pretty and long! Can't wait to see you in a month!

melanie said...

ohhhhh....i want to hold her so bad!!! she ALMOST, not quite, but almost made me want another baby. she's just so dang cute.

Hess Fam said...

She is beautiful and so are you! I saw Trent the other night and he told me a little about what was going on and I'm for sure interested in hearing more! He is not allowed to leave without taking your gift...that I'm such a looser and never got it in the mail!

melanie said...

just so you know....lily DID leave scratch marks on nash's face. my child isn't the only naughty one!!! j/k

Anonymous said...

Awww Mel... She's gorgeous! And so is her mama:)