Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Ruby



This sweet little thing is definatly my most challenging baby so far. I have to say that I have been extreemly lucky with our other babies. The others slept like angels and were so happy and content by themselves, and they loved their car seats and would sleep for hours on a long drive.
But not my sweet Ruby....lets just say that she loves to be held and held and held. So long as she is held... she is great, she will smile, giggle and coo, then she will slowly nod off into a nice nap. But the minute you stand up to lay her down, she opens her eyes, as if she knows that you are going to put her down. She hates her car seat and screams the entire drive, just ask trent about my little "bump" on my brand new tahoe, because I was distracted by a screaming baby ......ugh, (changing the subject)


So, I have given up and attatched her to me. Melanie showed me this great invention, the Moby Wrap, and I swear by it! We have tried 3 different slings, bonjorn carriers...everything.
She loves this wrap, it holds her so tight against me and I have 2 hands free at all times. I can do everything with her attatched to me, and the best part is that it feels great on....no back pain at all!
It is easy to use and if you don't mind looking a bit hippie-ish, it is perfect!


*please note: this is NOT me, it is the ad for the wrap!!!

7 comments:

melanie said...

just send her down to me...i'll hold her all day long!!! i miss her.

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

no me first!

Anonymous said...

That's why she's so cute. So you won't want to put her down. Can't wait to hold her...

Louise said...

But she looks so innocent?.....Love those wraps, I never used one though for whatever reason, but my sis-in-law swears by them!

A Rosie Family said...

Ruby is seriously the cutest thing ever! Miss you guys.. see you soon.

Hess Fam said...

Are you starting to grow dreads too? J/k! I've heard fab reviews about these things. When you're desparate, you'll do anything! AND BTW...She is so freaking cute!

Amy C said...

Oh my!! She's so deliciously cute, why would you want to put her down anyway??!! ;-P You know how it goes though. Soon enough you'll have to chase her down for snuggles.