Monday, October 1, 2007

New LA showroom

We have a new corporate showroom in LA!! This is a really big deal! We are in the same building with HUGE designers and it really is an amazing oportunity for us. Trent designed and built out the space, along with his friend Ryan. They did a great job, I am so lucky that Trent is so talented. I havn't seen it in person yet...I just had a baby when he did it.
So, here are the pics. Here is the before: and the after: He took up the carpet and found tiles under the floor, so he took the tiles up and painted the concrete, then added wood molding painted black. We also had a cool neon sign made, it doesn't show up the pic, but there is a little corner with manequins and that neon logo sign by the front window.
P.S. All of the clothing wasn't up yet..so the racks look a bit empty. Our first show is end of October!!


BEFORE:





And the AFTER:






4 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I am Autumn and Ryan's sister in law (Derek's wife). I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing! I'm so impressed with your clothing line... and also the ability to do all that you do with four kids in tow. You are my idol! I also never really got to thank you for some of the clothes... so THANKS SO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Mel it's AWESOME!!!! You amaze me:)

Hess Fam said...

I LOVE IT! The showroom looks FANTASTIC! I love the idea of the skateboards with letters. I can't wait to see it live!

Sheree said...

Amazing!!! That is totally fabulous. He is definitely talented! Great clothes too, :)