Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's a Nash thing



So, I started working out again this week, and the place that I work out is inside a huge indoor soccer field and upstairs looking over the field is this tiny gym and this is where I work out at. As I am burning some major calories, I am watching a group of 3-4 yr olds playing soccer, and they are hillarious to watch and actually makes my work out quite entertaining.


So, later I find out that the soccer for kids class is ending and a new one starts next week. So, I decide to sign Otto up! So, this is what I am thinking, "Otto has a great time, gets social time with other kids and I get to work out", sounds good right?


I am so excited to get back and show Otto his new uniform.

I run through the door, holding up the new uniform and I yell to Otto..."Otto look I signed you up for soccer!" and he says (with a very serious face),"I don't play soccer, only baseball"!
Yep....he's a Nash!

10 comments:

melanie said...

nash is dying to play soccer, but he can't play here until 6 years old!!! sucks.

SHANNA said...

that is so funny... not too open minded huh?

biddles and scootch said...

Mel, you will just have to move here!

Rboot said...

Make him play anyway...that way he will learn more social skills of which I think he needs. Tell him it's baseball only with a different kind of ball.

Amy C said...

Fun!! Lily goes to baby/toddler soccer and loves it! Its so funny to watch. Is it a Lil Kickers program?

biddles and scootch said...

Well, I paid for it so he is going. He actually got excited about the uniform, he will love it. It is a little kickers program, the kids actually run around and jump through hoops and silly little activities. He will love it, I hope.

Erickson Family said...

Ok, so I found it! I am retarded, I SWEAR! These prego hormones really mess with my head! I was putting nash-ville as the blogspot URL. DUH?!
Is that the indoor soccer place over in east Vanc? I can't remember exactly which street, but Will used to play on an indoor soccer team over there. He can't WAIT to get back to it!

Nikki said...

adam would agree with otto. baseball is the only sport worth playing!!!

carrfamily4 said...

Hey Melissa,
I just wanted to thank you for the clothes. I went to ryan and autumns and got some very cute clothes for the boys. They love them and absolutly look adorable in them. I will be placing an order with you soon. I need to get some shirts for them. I will let you know. Thanks again
Julie

Nikki said...

Good boy, Otto. Soccer is for girls. Football is ok, too...