Friday, February 15, 2008

Vegas Baby!






We just got back from Las Vegas today, we had a few great meetings and some cool options for Knuckleheads. We had the most horrible landing in Vegas....so bad that I seriously had a full panic attack and could not feel my hands and feet, I was so sick that I was crying and sweating from every pore, and Trent was trying to be brave but he was just as sick as I was and had major flashbacks of vertigo. It was so bad, that I refuse to fly into Vegas ever again.....I am not kidding!


Once we were on the ground, and recovered, we had a great time without the kids on valentines day. We stayed at the Flamingo (go go rooms) and I HIGHLY recomend it! The rooms are brand new and are cool mod, and so luxurious. We felt like we were staying at a posh 5 star hotel for under $100 a night.


We ate at the best buffet in the Wynn, I stocked up on King crab legs and shrimp cocktail. We also accidentally paid $32 for 2 cups of gilato at ceasars palace.......we didn't look at the price, Trent was so mad!


I also won over $200 at the slots, but I decided to play it out and ending up loosing it all. But it was fun, because I only put in $5



I missed Ruby the most, this was the first time I was away from her (we were gone for less than 48hrs) she was so excited to see us when we got home, as were the rest of the kiddos. At least they still miss us!!

9 comments:

Rboot said...

Landings are nothing more than a controlled crash anyway! Was it a good trip for business?

Rosenlof 4 said...

That hotel looks awesome and under a $100. WOW, we just might have to take a trip to Vegas. Glad you had fun!

melanie said...

wow. those rooms look awesome. i'm jealous. wish i could go and get out of this horrible weather.

SHANNA said...

looks like so much fun. i love those rooms. what a cool hotel.

Hess Fam said...

I am DYING to stay in that hotel now. It is seriously so cute. I can't believe it's the Flamingo. I thought that was just a cheesy old hotel that they would soon tear down. Fun trip!

Titel Family said...

Wow, I was at the Flamingo about 2 years ago for work and it didn't look like that! Those rooms are pretty cool. Vegas is fun without the kids, but you always miss them at the end.

Nikki said...

ooo yeah adam and i still have those tickets that i won to vegas we'll have to stay at that hotel looks so cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought the flamingo was a dump. It looks awesome!

Sorry about your landing. One of the only times I swore was when I landed in Atlanta, to visit you. I have never been so scared in my life! But I didn't have kids yet. That would make it much worse!!

Anonymous said...

I'm itching for a new post.