Friday, April 11, 2008

Buy this in buckets!


Ok, so I am obsessed with this product!


The maker is Sidlab and the product is pacifica sea salt spray. I have already gone through 9oz of it in about a month.


Basically this product adds texture to your hair without making it sticky or crispy, it also is the best if you do your hair in waves or curls. I used this on Lily's hair for easter, you just spray it on wet hair and dry hair upside down and scrunch hair with your hands or use a diffuser and you get natural light waves and lots of body.



I use it on my hair everyday and the best part is you can "refresh" your hair with it later that day or even the next morning. You can spray it on dry hair and scrunch it up a bit and it totally takes away the bed head and frizz!


So....go out and get it now!!!


http://www.edwardwadsworth.com/hair-products/product268.html

5 comments:

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

do you only buy it on line or do any stores carry it??

biddles and scootch said...

I buy it at my local salon. It is great.

SHANNA said...

good to know.

Hess Fam said...

So good to know. I ran out of a great sea salt spray that is no longer on the market. I knew I'd been missing a key product lately! Thanks for the reminder!

Nikki said...

humm bed head huh, mom you need that!!!