Monday, April 14, 2008

Proud daddy



One of Trent's favorite things to do is to snowboard, and he is so excited that the kids share this same love. We had a really great weather this week, so Trent decided to to take the girls snowboarding with him (we didn't tell Otto, or he would have thrown a fit, bc he loves to go also). So, here are some pics of their fun day; apparently Lily took some pretty big spills, and Trent thought for sure she broke something...but she got right back up and kept going......daddy's pride and joy!

7 comments:

Erickson Family said...

I am jealous SQUARED!!! I can't wait to hit the slopes again and I'll have the baby just in time for next season! We've never taken our kids, but I don't know if they'd actually do it anyway?? Maybe if they saw your kids doing it...we'll have to plan a day.

Hess Fam said...

WOW! Lilly's got some great form! That is so cute. I can't wait until Collin is old enough!

Nikki said...

sounds fun. why didn't he take otto? tell trent he needs to come over here and go skaeboarding at that park he went to last time!!!

A Rosie Family said...

I can't believe you guys are snowboarding! It's been like 90 degrees here... I am dying! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Eleanore would love that. I'm not so sure about Anna. She gets too competitive.

Also, love the ski suit. It is exactly the same as Ellie and Anna's! Even the mittens!

Louise said...

Great Daddy daughter date!! Our kids love snow boarding! It so amazing how quick they learn!!

SHANNA said...

that looks like so much fun. my kids would love to do that. how cool!!