Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hasta La Vista

Brooklyn and I are heading to LA in the morning. It is market week at our showroom at the California Market Center. 

I hate traveling alone, so I decided to bring Brooklyn with me. She is the best little traveler, and fun to be around. She is so excited. Just the two of us.

I keep telling her that she might be bored at the show, but all she cares about is getting her own bed in the hotel, ordering room service, and just me and her hanging out.......that is what I am excited for too~



11 comments:

Jennifer said...

You will have that best time - Brooklyn IS the sweetest thing!

Kerry said...

a couple of girls aftr my own hart, I lov room service.

Louise said...

Have fun!! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

You will have the best time! I can't wait to do that with my girls! CAN'T WAIT!!!

melanie said...

sounds like fun.

SHANNA said...

that will be so fun! good luck.

Jessica said...

Have fun and take some pictures for us!

Anonymous said...

How fun and Brooklyn will remember it forever!

Erickson Family said...

I am so jealous! I would love to take each of my girls somewhere on their own. We try to do a date night with each of them individually, but how fun to take a trip. Someday....

I can't wait to see pics!

Swangerlings said...

How fun is that! I think that is so special to be able to share that with your daughter and get that alone time. And what's not spectacular about room service?!! lol

A Rosie Family said...

It was fun to see you guys! Police cars and freeways and all!