Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is anyone think the Bachelor is lame?




Ok, so I totally admit that I got
sucked into the Bachelor this season. I even got Trent to watch it with me (don't know how I worked that one). 

I was so happy when he chose Melissa, she was my favorite because of how much he adored her. You could tell the way that he looked at her that he really loved (liked) her the most.
 
I even thought it was funny when Deanna came back, and he dissed her. It was awesome. She totally deserved that one.

Then the after show came on, and I was completely floored. Not because his feelings had changed for Melissa...that is totally acceptable. Except the fact that he did it on national TV.
Then he confesses his love to Molly....again totally wrong on national TV, just minutes after Melissa is gone, she probably hadn't even left the building yet. And Molly took him back...I mean seriously? What is wrong with that girl? Jason doesn't know what he wants.

Oh, and what is wrong with his kid, he has got to be the most annoying kid ever. Jason totally baby's him. I don't know what was more annoying, his kid or how much Jason cried on the show. 

I am so disappointed in him...... am I wrong in thinking that?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on every point you just made. Jason is an idiot.

Anonymous said...

and so is molly... :)

A Rosie Family said...

I am still so confused!

melanie said...

the bachelor show sucks. last season was the same.....don't waste your time on it next season.

JCAATPedigo said...

I didn't watch the show this year, but I happened to turn it on last night at 10:30..How pathetic!!!

Nikki said...

i don't waist my time on the bachelor i waste it watching other shows!!! lol

Nikki said...

i meant "waste" not "waist"!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

Amen sista! I liked Melissa better and he is a weenie!

BakeliteBebe said...

Yes you are wrong! LOL

You're right he didn't know what he wants. Neither did Deanna. And who would? It is not real life. How can he possibly know what he wants for sure when you are forced to date in front of cameras and eliminate people that you don't necessarily want to eliminate yet? You can think you know, and propose, but really it may be totally different once real life happens.
Also, why are you mad that he dumped her and then expressed his love "on National TV?" he dated all of them on national TV....that's the point of the show. I think you'd still be mad even if you found out he did it OFF of national TV.

I don't think Molly is wrong for taking him back. Its a confusing scenario...I forgive him for breaking up with Melissa to pursue his feelings for Molly. Put yourself in his shoes?

ok..this is the clencher for me. You think TY is annoying?! What is wrong with you?@ LOL he is the cutest kid ever!!! You are as vicious as Perez!! LOL And I totally don't think Jason babies him (totally confused here) and its not annoying that he cries!!!

Melissa!

Titel Family said...

I only watched 5 minutes of that last show and then had to watch the fall out since there had been so much hype about what was going to happen. I was amazed at how he could do that on national TV and after only 6 weeks of "real" dating. That poor girl.

biddles and scootch said...

dana, you are funny! I guess I just hate a man that cries so much. LOL

Erickson Family said...

I quit watching it several seasons ago for ALL of those reasons...LAME LAME LAME!!!!!!!