Sunday, April 26, 2009

My new mid century office

I solved the problem and I now have a NEW office at home and I am really thrilled with the outcome. I really wanted something cool for my new office, but everything I saw looked so boring. Since my new office is the old dinning room, you can see the space from both the kitchen and the front living room. I really wanted something that looked nice, organized and was compact.





Trent and I went on a hunt to different vintage shops in Portland, (Portland has the BEST mid century vintage stores). We had an idea of what we wanted, so when I saw this at the FIRST store we went in, I knew it would be perfect....after some wheeling and dealing it was mine!







The best part is that we can still fit a cool modern Danish dining set in here if we want. And I almost forgot, the other best part is the cabinet with a key....I can lock the kids out! Nice eh?

6 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

Fabulous!

Jennifer said...

I totally LOVE it!! Wanna come and finish my art studio/dining room?

Hess Fam said...

lovely love love!

SHANNA said...

that is beautiful!!! wow, what a find!!!

Jessica said...

I love it! Now you can come over and take care of my office space!:)

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

perfect...love it...for you!