Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spokane + Easter = quick trip

We had a great time in Spokane with family over the weekend. We made the 6 hr drive to see my nephew Riley get baptized, we drove on friday afternoon, and came back home sunday morning. Like I said, it was really fast.

The highlight of the trip was the Easter basket hunt that we did for my younger brothers. They had no idea that they were going to have a scavenger hunt. We left them clue after clue ,some of the best ones were, "You are a dork, and eat Pork with a ........." {fork drawer} and What time is it? {look for a clock} LOL.

In the end, the boys found their High School Musical and Hannah Montanta baskets!


The little kids got an Easter egg hunt....Ruby was so excited. The kids loved seeing Poppy, aunts, uncles and cousins. It is always hard to leave.








5 comments:

Rboot said...

IT was fun... I really think Andy and Brett liked the bigger baskets! Owen looks funny with his face in door.

SHANNA said...

the pictures are great! wish we could have been there. your dad looks SO happy!

Anonymous said...

Look at Ruby! She is so big and cute with that adorable haircut. And I agree with Shanna. Your Dad does look happy. He is the best grandpa!

A Rosie Family said...

LOVE the easter baskets.. your brothers look like they loved them too:) I can't get over how grown up that Ruby is getting!!!! Oh my gosh, she is the cutest little thing!

melanie said...

don't forget to email the pictures you took of my kids