Saturday, July 14, 2007

False alarm!!


It is always fun to go to the Hospital in the middle of the night for a few hours then be sent home!! That is exactly what Trent and I did a few nights ago....... It was late at night and I started having contractions about every 5-10 minutes and lasted about 1 hr or so. They were strong enough to make me hold my breath a bit, but not too uncomfortable. So, I grew concerned because my C-section is scheduled for the 31st. So, I called the nurse at the hospital and she says that they don't want me to have ANY contractions because my uterus could explode, because I have had 3 other c-sections...uuhh ok, that sounds scary.
So, she said that I should come in. So, we called Trent's mom to come and stay with the kids and we drove off. But wouldn't you know it, the contractions pretty much slowed down and then stopped as soon as they hooked up my belly to all of the monitors! So, they send us home...how lame huh?
I hope this baby comes soon....I am getting so uncomfortable and antsy. This is our last baby and I am relieved...I am getting too old for this, LOL.
Bytheway....sorry the picture sucks, it was in the middle of the night and I didn't have any lights on the photobooth on my mac!!

No comments: