Sunday, July 15, 2007

True confessions of a 9month prego woman


We have had a major heatwave around here, with temps over 100, and even though we do have AC (thank goodness) I have been in movie mode, so we take the afternoons off from the office and pack the kids in the car and go see a movie.
We have seen them all!.....every single stinkin movie out. This week alone we saw 3 movies, "transformers, Ratatouie, and harry potter".


My kids love the movies, something they inherited from their father. They love all movies....even Otto, he will sit through any movie.....and just give Lily a bag of popcorn and she is as happy as a clam.



We also have family movie night every friday and get treats and watch a family movie at home, the kids love it and look forward to it. I guess it is our version of family home evening, (since the monday night thing is kinda slackin......I have to justify it).



Also, I might as well come clean while I am at it.......I havn't cooked my family a decent meal in months! I just can't seem to get into the cooking mode, so we have been eating out a bit more lately, (and I promise we will stop and go back to eating properly after this baby is born).



So, Anyhow...we went to Olive Garden the other day and I had the yummiest dinner, the new Shrimp caprise is to dye for! And the shrimps are HUGE and you get like 12 of them. Luckily I had miss Lily to help me eat em all....(she is a shrimp lover).


OK, so now you know.....I ditch out in the middle of the day to watch movies and I don't cook!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! Your tummy is the cutest ever! Seriously, you look beautiful! And I'm wondering why you don't want to cook? Let's see... running a business, raising three children, pregnant...hmmm... doesn't sound like you're busy at all!

biddles and scootch said...

Ummmmm...yeah cute for a fat lady!!! I hate that pic.......thanks though....
Melissa