Sunday, January 20, 2008

Family pics


Isn't this the cutest picture? Our fabulous friend and amazing photographer Shannon from Madison Ave Photography took this perfect picture of our kids during our recent trip to LA. Her style is amazing and she captured our family to the T. The kids were looking up at Trent when the picture was snapped, I love their natural expressions in all of their eyes! This picture makes me so happy, I plan to enlarge this for our house.
I will post more pictures of the rest of the shoot soon, as soon as I get copies myself! ( I borrowed this one from Shannon's new blog) check it out at http://www.madisonavephotography.com/blog/

12 comments:

Amy C said...

Oh my. OH MY!!!! Total sweetness. What a great shot!

Nikki said...

Ruby looks like shes going darrrr!!! but cute pic.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!

Hess Fam said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! With 4 models for children...what do you expect?

SHANNA said...

so beautiful. that is definitely one of the best kid pics i've seen. so pretty.

Titel Family said...

Wow, so cute!! I can't believe she was able to get them all looking the same way at the same time!

melanie said...

so cute!!!

biddles and scootch said...

I love you Mommy.love brooklyn!!!!!

Erickson Family said...

Can you get any more beautiful?! The pic of the kids is (of course) gorgeous, but the one of you is absolutely FAB!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where are you?!

A Rosie Family said...

I am so jealous! That is seriouly one of the best pictures ever! I can't get two children to look in one direction, or look happy doing it, for two seconds. Shannon is the best!
P.S. The pictures of you and Trent are great too! So sweet together.. even 10 yrs later!!

Unknown said...

This pic is AMAZING!!!!