Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Where is Melissa?


Ok, so I am alive. I am just buried under 800 boxes of knuckleheads spring inventory, and dealing with Lily having a bladder infection...which is not fun for her or me (poor kid) and in the mix of that, Ruby got a tooth (she is actually being pretty good about it) and I am designing the spring 09 Hula Mula line. So, I will give you a little sneak peek of Hula Mula 09. This is a new fabric that I designed with my amazing fabric designer! I wish I could show you more, I can't wait to show it off! More pics to come soon!!

7 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Okay I'm obsessed! That fabric is adorable. Ruby is killing me with a tooth already...probably because Collin just got her first on at 11 months. And POOR POOR Lily! I'm am so sad for her. I hope she gets well soon!

biddles and scootch said...

Thanks! I can't wait to show you more! Picture cute lime green polkadots and hot pink!
Oh, and yes...my kids all get their first tooth right before 6m! I just stopped nursing, thank goodness@!

SHANNA said...

okay so do you ever slow down? something is always going on with you and the clothes, you never get a break!! i think you and trent need to go to hawaii again! (take me!) poor lily...... those are so painful and miserable. tell her aunt shanna feels sorry for her. and make her drink lots of water and cranberry juice!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Lily! Hopefully you are on the mend. Henry got two teeth a few weeks ago and is gettin ghis top two now. He is not too happy these days.

Love your new colors.

Nikki said...

oh poor lily. i'll come and take care of her cuz it sounds like your busy and me likey the fabric!!!

Erickson Family said...

YES!!! Come to Hawaii!! Do it within the next 3 months and you can enjoy FREE accomodations that are ALL ALL ALL INCLUSIVE!!! LOL

A Rosie Family said...

You are seriously wonderwoman! Hang in there!!