Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dear Santa
























Is it just me or is Christmas starting a little early this year? Whatever, I don't care. I love Christmas, the music, the baking, decorations, shopping, you name it. I love it all. 

This year we are kinda skipping christmas, not really but kinda. We will be in Florida/Georgia for Christmas this year. We are heading to Georgia to see family and my lil brother, then we are off to Disney World for 5 days (hopefully Santa will find us at the Hotel), then we are back to Georgia to ring in the new year with my family. 

We won't be getting a real tree to decorate, since it will be a total fire hazard! So, I am living through images that get me in the holiday mood. I have been having a bit too much fun on Flickr lately, I made some awesomely cool Christmas photo collages. 


5 comments:

SHANNA said...

i LOVE your photo callogues!!! we can't wait to have you for the holidays and hopefully we will have all your decorating and baking needs taken care of!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Hess Fam said...

love the vintage-ness!

BakeliteBebe said...

I am feeling it too, Melissa. I am dying to start celebrating. BUT...last year, I started celebrating wayyyyyy to early (around this time) and I was over it by Dec. 25th. SO, I have decided to limit my festivities until after Thanksgiving. I have a stack of Christmas CDs that I just bought and I am dying to listen, but I won't let myself.

Nikki said...

it has come too early. i hate it when people start the christmas season before thanksgiving!!! a radio station here already has 24-7christmas music!!! i say ba-hum-bug!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your collage, too. And I am excited for all the upcoming holidays, as well. We are cutting down our tree the day after Christmas, which I can't wait for. Just having that smell makes me happy. Now the snow I could live without...