Monday, November 3, 2008

My little pumkins

Today, it is 1pm and I am still in PJ's and still havn't brushed my hair. I watched Backyardigans twice and Sponge bob 3 times. I sat on the couch with Ruby, her blanket and binky. I don't care if the house is a mess and I don't care if I have emails to answer. Just me and my Ruby.

My baby's are getting big and I can't stop their growth. Little miss Ruby is so independent, more so than the others at this age. She is a sweet girl with lots of  bossy. She tells you where and when and we all jump at her demands. I guess being the youngest has it's perks, and she gets away with it.

Otto is declaring himself as a little boy, and seeks Trent's attention more than mine. It is hard to accept that he is growing up and won't be little forever.

Last night he came in into our room sometime between 1-2am, and I told him he could snuggle up with me. He won't want to snuggle with me forever, so I will take what I can get even if it means a crowded bed!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. They are darling. That little Ruby has her own looks. She is a mini Otto, I think. All of your girls have their own looks. But they all look like Nash's. Love it!

Hess Fam said...

They are all so cute! I LOVE all of their Halloween costumes!

Nikki said...

I agree, their only little once. Owen comes into bed with us everynight and I LOVE it. Adam not so much, he likes his space.

Rboot said...

Just wait until they all grow up and MOVE AWAY! Then you'll know how we feel. Ruby was so fun to play with she is easy to get mad.

SHANNA said...

it's so funny you posted this, i have been thinking about this a ton. in fact i have been planning on posting about it. it makes me so sad to think that my baby is not a baby anymore. it seems strange that i am not pregnant and no body NEEDS me. they are all independent and the only time i am needed is to cuddle or kiss an ouchy. i love and take advantage of those moments!

melanie said...

awwwww ruby!!!!

A Rosie Family said...

Awwww.. I know the feeling. Phearson just started calling me "mom" instead of "mommy" and it really has taken me back... and little Tav is getting so big- sigh. I think it really hits ya when you know there will be no more. Makes you really want to enjoy every minute you have with them. Your kids are so cute and growing so fast. We miss you!