Tuesday, May 26, 2009

If I were a flower

Brooklyn and Lily participated in their school talent show last week. The funny thing about it is that we didn't know anything about it, until the day before.

Brooklyn announced that she and Lily had tried out a few weeks before and the show was the next night.

They sang acapella the theme song from Juno, "If I were a flower".

I am amazed at their confidence that they could just get up there and sing in front of hundreds of people.

Brooklyn sang all the verses and Lily joined in during the chorus. It was the cutest thing that I ever saw. We video taped it, but I can't figure out how to transfer it to my mac.

For now you will have to view the pics



Oh and click here for KH spring preview



9 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

That is seriously the cutest thing! I can't wait to actually hear them sing it, I bet it was adorable!!

Hess Fam said...

Video footage please!
I'm loving Otto's hair in the KH collection!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable. And I love Lily's missing teeth!

Rboot said...

I can't believe they didn't tell you anything about it sooner. When did they practice?

Swangerlings said...

I was amazed at how well they did. It was the best act! To have such confidence at such a young age is spectacular.

Kerry said...

you may just have the cutest kids in the whole wide world.

Jennifer said...

I love how they are so brave! And adorable that they wore matching dresses. Can't wait to see the video clip. By the way - LOVE the spring KH line!!!!

Louise said...

Wow! They are brave! Good for them!!!

Jen said...

Ok...now I am dying to hear it! Figure out how to upload! LOL

PS-they look beautiful in their eden's:)