Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Little Man




My little man turned 5 {gulp} this week, so I thought I would spice things up a bit and write down some things about Otto {since this blog is really suppose to be a journal for me}

Things Otto loves

Star wars Legos
Star wars action figures
Star wars books
Star wars music
Ummm...{basically anything Star wars will work for him.}

He always has something in his pocket, sometimes it is little legos, money, or some random thing {like a paperclip he found on the ground at Fred Meyer's and thinks it is a treasure}. 

Otto is sweet and sensitive, and is always willing to hand out kisses and hugs upon request.

Otto plays T.ball {loves to hit, but on the field he is either picking grass, doing the robot or belting out his best version of "Human" {by the killers}

Lily is his best friend
Brooklyn is his second mom
and Ruby is just a pest to him

Otto has awesome hair, and more hairstyle's than any 5 year old has ever had! Currently he is rocking the 80's skater side swoop.

Otto is a lady's man. At pre-school, 2 moms approached me this week to tell me that their daughters have crushes on Otto {he is clueless, and so used to having sisters that it doesn't bother him one bit}

He starts kindergarten in the fall, I am not too excited about it. I love having him at home, he is so easy and so content. I guess one thing about starting school that will help {me} is that both his sisters are there, and they will take good care of him.....Ok, changing subject. I have all summer to prepare mentally for my mamma's boy to leave the nest.

{ i "heart" you Otto}

3 comments:

Swangerlings said...

He truly is too adorable! He is a lady killer! lol

SHANNA said...

he is so sweet!!! it's sad to see them grow up so fast.

Louise said...

Very Sweet! Cute boy!