Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fashionista extraordinaire

The kids are glad we are finally home, especially Lily. Lily is just exhausted (with a sigh and hand over her forehead),  she really picked up the slack for us while we were away........


Lily: "So, who's in charge at the office when mommy and daddy are gone?"  (eyes big and curious)
Grandma: "Well, I guess no one."
Lily: "Who is designing the clothing when they are gone?" (eyes are getting bigger)
Grandma: "humm, I guess no one".
Lily: "Well, I guess I will be in charge then. And I will design the clothing." (very matter of fact)


So, without further ado here is the Spring 09 line designed by the newest hippest fashion designer in Vancouver (and soon to be 6yr old CEO of Knuckleheads Inc), Miss Lily Nash.....
















































Please note the detailed style numbers, so you don't confuse the designs.



10 comments:

Hess Fam said...

that is way too cute. her and Matthew can go into business together!

Anonymous said...

ROTFL! GO LILY! I love it, hehe!
Welcome home, world traveler:)

Anonymous said...

I will take three T3's! Go Lily!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, thats hilarious! So where's T1, and T4-7? I would like to see those. : )

A Rosie Family said...

That is so sweet. Looks like she is gonna take after her mama!

Nikki said...

i see fashion major in her future...maybe even take over the company since bids will be a teacher you'll need someone to run things.

Rboot said...

Teach her while she's young M'liss and let her do more.

SHANNA said...

that's so cute! like mother, like daughter. it is funny how much they pick up from you.

Jennifer said...

I love it! I can just see her saying those things.

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

well actually, the placement of the logo on T2 is interesting and unexpected. I think you could do something with that.