Thursday, October 2, 2008

New York, New York....
















We are off to New York! By the time you read this Trent and I will be in the sky, (we leave at 4am!). We have a big tradeshow to attend in the city, and I am gearing up for lots of good food and some good shopping.  

It was my birthday today, and I asked Trent not to buy me a single thing so I can shop in New York. He did agree, but then he bought me some gorgeous black boots that I really wanted, and a super cute patent leather watch with a cute black bow near the clasp. What a sweet guy eh? I also got a lil wad of cash from Trent, and generous family members that is burning a whole in my pocket!

And guess what else we get to do???  Wicked on broadway......yep that is right! I can't wait. I read the book a few years ago, and I am so excited! Trent sure surprised me on this one....just the fact that he agreed to go is present enough!

















The kids will be home with grandma, I will miss them all but especially lil Ruby.......

See you soon Juls, we are coming to see you!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!!!! Yippee!

Nikki said...

were are the pics???

Nikki said...

i meant of your watch and boots!

SHANNA said...

i am jealous! you have the life girl.... sounds like a great birthday!!

BakeliteBebe said...

YAY!!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear how you guys like Wicked!!!! its the best ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!! Take lot's of pics, I am GREEN WITH ENVY!!!

A Rosie Family said...

Happy Birthday girl!! Sounds like a fantastic b-day/trip to NY and what a great hubby for all the fun b-day gifts! You are going to love Wicked,(just saw it myself for the first time with Megan)it's so fun!

Enjoy!!!!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

What fun! I am taking my girls to see Wicked in Atlanta this weekend. I saw it in NY and it was so amazing! Have a great time!!