Monday, October 20, 2008

New York Pics



I am the worst at taking pictures when it is just Trent and I. The only pictures that I took the entire trip was when Trent and I saw Wicked on Broadway, when we were in our seats waiting for the show to start. I got in trouble....you are not allowed to take any pics in the theater. So, here we are before the show, and a picture of the stage.


I liked the show, Trent thought it was ok. I read the book a couple years ago, so I kinda knew the story. But they left so much out that you really don't need to read the book if you plan to see the show. We were lucky to see the original cast. (Glinda and Wicked Witch).


If you are ever in the city please go and eat at Ruby Foo's in Times Square, near broadway. We had THE best chinese food, seriously it was so so good! I dream if eating there again and the service was so fast, we told them we were in a hurry to see a show and we had our food faster than McDonalds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! sounds like fun, especially the chinese food!:-)

Anonymous said...

I saw the show in Chicago and LOVED it. Would love to see it on broadway someday though and with the original cast even better yet. So jealous!

Loved the grasshopper/ant analogy in your last post too. :)