Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hula Mula

The line is almost done! Phfew....I have been stressing about getting both lines ready for fall 08, pictures taken and catalog designed. Did I mention that I am designing both catalogs? I have a love/hate relationship with Hula Mula, it stresses me out way more than the boys line, the boys line is so easy for me. But with the girls line, there is so much more competion out there and I feel that I have to be extra unique to stand out, and that is what stresses me out.


Ok, so I will have a better sneak peak soon....it is not quite ready for viewing, but you get a glimpse, Ruby is wearing one little outfit for the baby line, and you can see a few pieces on the back of the couch. She is modeling the kimono wrap one-piece, it is very simple, but bold colors and very comfy...no frills, just modern and simple.


I promise, more pics soon!!


1 comment:

Hess Fam said...

Hooray for Hula Mula! I'm so excited for it to come out! I can't believe you are designing everything. You amaze me!