Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Nutcracker and the stretchy pants

The girls and I had a great saturday night, we got dressed up and went out to dinner at TGI Fridays, and then off to see the Nutcracker, at the Washington State Ballet Company. Brooklyn's friend was a mouse in the production, and so we got great FRONT row tickets. The girls loved it, including Ruby. Brooklyn was pretty grossed out when the guy dancers came out, she didn't understand why they wore tights, and why they were so tight. Keep in mind that we were on the front row, and that we could see very well! I think she was disturbed by that image the entire ballet. She did mention how daddy would love their "stretchy pants"...LOL.


Brooklyn has been talking non stop about starting Ballet again since then, so we might trade off art lessons for ballet instead.


11 comments:

Louise said...

Look at you gorgeous girls! What a fun night! Happy birthday Trent!!

Hess Fam said...

You look so cute! I have yet to see the Nutcracker. I know I'm lame!

A Rosie Family said...

I am soooo jealous! The nutcracker is my favorite and I have to pull teeth to get "someone" to go with. Oh well, maybe next year! Hope you had fun... stretchy pants and all!

BakeliteBebe said...

I love the nutcracker...but I know how Brooklyn feels...those tights ARE disturbing! LOL

SHANNA said...

how fun. what a great girls night out!!

Krystal said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Girls night is always great. I love the picture too... you are such a classic beauty... like Elizabeth Taylor or Audrey Hepburn! :)

biddles and scootch said...

...I am blushing!!

Nikki said...

Ruby looks like a star! The way your holding her, with her arms and legs out and the pointed hat. How funny!

Titel Family said...

You are lucky to have your girls to have a girls night out. Cody wouldn't sit still for 2 seconds! I love seeing your pictures. You are definately a super woman with all that you accomplish! Happy Holidays!

melanie said...

sounds like fun!! nikki is right...ruby does look like a star (the shape)

melanie said...

sounds like fun!! nikki is right...ruby does look like a star (the shape)