Saturday, December 1, 2007

Trent's 33!

Trent turned 33 on Thursday. And he told me that the only thing he wanted for his b.day is his BFF (Rosenlof) to fly out here.... aww, so cute! Well, that didn't happen...plans just didn't go into play, maybe next year Trent.


So, Trent got to hang w/me & Ruby for the day! We went out for a nice dinner and movie and had family over for cake & ice cream later.


For some reason Brooklyn thinks her b.day lasts all year and she can blow out the candles! Oh, and incase you are wondering, Ruby did not shrink, Trent is holding lil Redge, sportin Knuckleheads.


3 comments:

SHANNA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT!!! you are so old. wish we could come celebrate too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Trent! I know Ruby has Melissa's mouth, but in that photo I think she looks just like Trent.

And Taber and Janna's baby is beautiful!!! So beautiful! Cute clothes, too!

Miss you guys.

BakeliteBebe said...

Haha haaaahaa!!! I love this picture!!!!!!!!!