Sunday, November 11, 2007

New Ruby Pics


Here is a new picture of Ruby, she is 3.5 months now! She is still very attached to her mama, but we are getting sleep again...yeah! The other kids love her so much, it is fun to see a little personality appear. She is very very smiley, which is actually a major thing for us, our other kids were so hard to get smiles out of. So it is nice to get a big smile with out a lot of effort. Otto wants to play with Ruby so bad, he is a bit too rough with her still, and she doesn't care for that!

8 comments:

melanie said...

what outfit it that??? i love it. that's another one you better not sell....i'm calling dibs. she's so dang cute. i miss her. do you know about New Years yet?

SHANNA said...

she is so cute. i can't wait to meet her..... one day!!!

Hess Fam said...

So cute! I love that little baby girl...and her smiles! She's so cute and petite! Give her a squeeze from me and Collin!

biddles and scootch said...

The outfit is Hanna Andersen....I will save it for ya Mel!!

Rosenlof 4 said...

WOW...I love the cheeks! She is beautiful. Next time your down you can bring her and I'll babysit!!
To answer your question about Jack... he would love to model for you, he loves the pics. and the clothes. Debbie

A Rosie Family said...

She is seriously the cutest little thing ever and the smiles are to die for... almost makes me want to have a little girl!?

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is beautiful. Wish I could have met her...

Nikki said...

I do see more you in her then trent. Can't wait to hold her and give her kisses.