Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pumkin Bars Recipe

Ok, so everyone has been asking me for this, so I will post it here. Thia is the BEST recipe ever! My friend Megan made it for a party while we were in LA, and now I make it for all of our Holiday gatherings! It is soooo easy too!

PUMPKIN BARS

6 EGGS
1 ½ C OIL
3 C. SUGAR
1 ½ tsp VANILLA
1 LRG CAN PUMPKIN
4 ¼ C. FLOUR
1 ½ tsp BAKING SODA
1 T CINNAMON
1 ½ TSP SALT

Mix the first 5 ingredients together. In a separate bowl combine the next 4 dry ingredients and fold into the first mixture. Pour into greased jelly roll pan. Bake at 350 for 30-40 min.
Let cool. Frost with the following mixture;

1-8oz pkg cream cheese
1 cube butter
1 box (I lb) powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
dash of salt

4 comments:

Louise said...

sounds yummy. glad little otto is ok!

Nikki said...

I concur...those are sooooo gooood! I couldn't stop eatting them last thanksgiving!

Hess Fam said...

Wow...thanks for the shout out! I didn't know that they were such a hit!

SHANNA said...

i will have to try that. sounds yummy.....