Friday, November 9, 2007

Otto is a trooper


So, the surgery went very well today. Otto was so good that the nurses wanted to keep him.
They gave him some "loopy" drugs to relax him, and it pretty much made him act drunk. I laughed so
hard, I about cried. He thought he was catching bugs in the air and laughing and slurring his words, and falling over in the bed! He is a bit sore, and cries when he pees... But that should go away soon, so other than that he is all good.



It was also a family day at the hospital, aunt jenna had her baby today- Redge Nash; 6lbs 14oz and he looks so so Nash!!!
He is a cute lil guy... another Knuckleheads model!

2 comments:

carrfamily4 said...

Way da go Otto. Surgery is no fun, but sounds like you did great. Logan has had to surgeries on his finger and his mouth so he know what it is like and I know the nervousness of going under. It is very scary but they seem to come out of it with flying colors. Hope he is feeling better soon
Julie

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sad. I hate when my kids are in pain. Hope everything is better, soon.

On a lighteuse r note. I went to do a big order online today becauseI want to dress Henry in some cute stuff and take some fun photos, but I couldn't order your greaser jeans. Are they still available?

kids are crazy, got to run. I will just call you instead.