Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sweet Baby Girl



Ok, so I don't mean to play favorites and keep posting Ruby Pics and not the other kids, but these were too cute so I had to post em! It is amazing how fast they grow at this age...soon she will be naughty like the rest of em!


BTW- we still havn't figured out her eye color...they are navy blue w/grey around the edges and a little greenish hazel in the center...weird huh? And those lips....are mine, she has her mama's mouth for sure, and daddy's hair line! LOL. And yes, she has birth marks on her eyes still, I wonder if they will go away?

6 comments:

SHANNA said...

ooh- i could eat her up!!! she is so cute. i didn't know she had birthmarks on her eye. interesting!! by the way- how was trents birthday..... we didn't forget. tell him we said happy birthday.

melanie said...

AWWW.... my ruby!!! i miss her. also....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT!!!

SHANNA said...

Melissa, I love seeing your children! They are beautiful :-) I agree, boys are much more challenging than girls but remember, boys never leave their Moms! Not sure that's really a plus? LOL
Lynn Cook

Nikki said...

soooo cute...can't wait to see her. Is her hair red?

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

Lyn, I think you are right on...My boys aint't going no where. But I seriously miss my girls - you are lucky!

Oh yeah happy birthday Trent..you got my message right? and I remember when Brooklyn had that same sweet look on her face.

biddles and scootch said...

Well, it actually looks more red in these pics, it is more of a strawberry/brown red. If that makes sense, it is really pretty, and nothing like the other kids!