Wednesday, September 3, 2008

#14. I used to be a "mean" girl, or at least I think I was. There was a time, 3, 4, 5, 6th grade that I had little or no friends and no one liked me. I remember coming home crying because I had no friends. One year I was so stressed that I wouldn't get a valentine card at school, so my mom bought some flowers for me from Robbie and left them on my desk. It was my only valentine that day. Looking back, that was pretty sad. Nowadays kids have to give a valentine to everyone, so that no one gets left out. I totally agree with that.
In 5th grade my mom threw me a party and one kid came, I think this is why I hate parties now...deep down I am afraid that no one will come! Poor poor little missy!

6 comments:

Rboot said...

That's real sad. I thought you had lots of friends. Only one kid came to your party? Who was that?

biddles and scootch said...

poor lil missy....I am sure I was pretty bossy to kids. I can't remember who the kid was that came, probably Robin!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that just kills me.

You were the first best friend I ever had. And one of the only real ones. I can't imagine anyone not liking you. Let alone loving you!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

All you need is Julie - perfect friends. Meliss I don't remember a party where only 1 friend came?? I would remember that because I would have felt bad.

biddles and scootch said...

mom...you have the worst memory!

A Rosie Family said...

I don't believe it.. not one bit!