Wednesday, September 3, 2008

#17. The other day someone asked me why I don't garden or do any other yard work, and I said "Because I am busy building an empire". At first it was a silly comment, just trying to avoid that real answer ( I hate gardening and I hate getting dirt on my hands) But the truth is that deep down I was not kidding. I am trying to build a Knuckleheads empire. So, if this is an empire then I must be a queen and the girls would be happy to take on the role of princesses and everyone else is servants, advisors or entertainers...so what roll do you want to be in my kingdom?

5 comments:

Holly Moore said...

I think I'm a servant... But I princess would be nice, or entertainer.

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

so who's the court jester??

biddles and scootch said...

Melanie might fit that one.....

SHANNA said...

i'm good with just being the receiver of good things!! thanks... you're the best!!

biddles and scootch said...

You all know I am kidding right??