Wednesday, September 10, 2008

#24. I loved high school, I admit it! I was one of those girls that was totally into football games, pep rally's, hanging out after the games at the "cool" pizza place, all of that silly high school stuff. I loved learning, I liked my teachers, and I got decent grades.

I think it is healthy to be a carefree teenager, where your only worry is what you will wear to school the next day. I am glad that I have great memories and hilarious pictures to look back on. No regrets!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks awesome! Love the new look. And I want that dress, too!

Hess Fam said...

I want that dress. I love your new picture. and I loved high school too!

biddles and scootch said...

I wish I knew both you (julie & megan) in high school....it would have been way way more fun!!

SHANNA said...

that is a very cute dress! i LOVED high school too.

Rboot said...

I remember your school days too. Weren't you in a few sports? You were a tackle in the girls team, right? When was the pic taken?

JCAATPedigo said...

I LOVE your pictures! Your blog looks awesome and I LOVE the idea of your favorite things. Where did you get the idea?

A Rosie Family said...

I did love high school although I would have to say I wouldn't want to go back!

Love the cutest family picture of you guys! Your blog is so fun!