Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Watch KH press





On Monday I was interviewed for Fox 12 "Better" program which runs monday at 9am here in the Northwest. The studio came to us at Knuckleheads headquarters.

Trent and I spent the weekend cleaning and organizing the warehouse, it was a mess from shipping fall 08. I was interviewed about the company, I probably sound really lame. I wasn't nervous until she started the questions, but then I loosened up a bit and had some fun. Then they fiImed Otto skateboarding on the ramp, and Ruby running around being crazy.

I am not sure if you can pick up a live feed but here is the link to the studio.

The segment will also be available online from here. This will be run on 35 stations nationwide also. Then she also also hosts a morning radio show the BUZZ 105.1 during the Nelson and Terry show and she will talking Knuckleheads at 9am. So..tune in here, on thursday.

7 comments:

Rboot said...

can you get a written copy of the interview?

Anonymous said...

awesome, can't wait to see it. Congrats superstar!

Nikki said...

i went to the link and didn't see anything.

biddles and scootch said...

It isn't up yet....it won't air until monday.... it wasn't live...thank goodness!

Jennifer said...

I'll be watching Monday - too cool!

A Rosie Family said...

So excieted... can't wait!

JCAATPedigo said...

Wow! I can't believe I know someone who's been on TV so much! Like I said, I live vicariously thru your fame!!!